MISSION: development and realization of projects for creation and update of the content of special and inclusive education programs according to Russian and global science trends.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting theoretical and experimental research and implementation of applied work on current topics relevant for the Center scientific activity profile.
- Consolidation of interdisciplinary research (including international) on relevant problems of special and inclusive education.
- Assistance in experimental approbation of scientific and teaching materials related to the Center scientific activity profile.
- Development and implementation of additional education programs relevant for the Center scientific activity profile.
- Interaction with research institutes, specialized educational organizations of higher education, centers and educational organizations in Moscow and the Russian Federation.
- Cooperation with specialized foreign educational organizations of higher education and professional communities that work on the relevant problems.
- Development of contractual relations and partnership networks.
The Center develops following activities: